Wednesday, July 15, 2009

i know is 12.45am. yet i not sleeping yet. feel like blogging about unhappiness in this school.

my daily grade for science is not good. i often get a C for it. i dun mind that i score a C for my science. cos i dun have prior knowledge about chemistry, physics and bio. But, this time round, my stupid faci give me a D. The reason that she gave me a D was because i presented the basics of what is a cell instead of going into the components and their functions. WTF! WHAT SHE WANT?!!

I admited that my presentation slide is very basic. but, i don't deserve a D.

D consider very badly done. In my school, D is for people who are late for school or didnt turn up for the 3rd meeting session.I feel that my science faci is very biases. SO UNFAIR. SHE ONLY GIVE A GOOD GRADE for guys.HATE HER!!!!!

I still have to endure for 5 more weeks =(

No comments: