Wednesday, September 9, 2009

SAT @ EAST COAST AND CHOMP CHOMP.

Just finish viewing shar profile in facebook. happened to see our sat nite outing. HOW CAN I FORGOTTEN TO BLOG THIS. lol


Alright, let me recall what i did on sat nite. Meet up with the girls to east coast park! Super duper long never ride bicycle ever since i was in sec 2? i think so.LOL.. We ride for 2 hrs!!! Ping was complaining non stop that her leg is aching.LOL lousy her. Their stamina are better than me. but rideBICYCLE I AM THE BEST! lol..

After east coast, isbel "jie jie" bring us (xmms) to chomp chomp eat. We are like some kids who dunno anything. ate lots of yummy foods! After chomp chomp, still not enuff, went to ICE3 for second round. Wait! dun get shocked! We were eating ice cream only! LOL


NICE OUTING. WHEN CAN I RIDE BICYCLE AGAIN??!!!??!!!






No comments: