Monday, December 7, 2009

2 more days to my cognitive thinking test.i hate cognitive but no choice i have to take this module... And i have not yet read up all the 6p in my notebook. i guess i will flunk my test :( Just pray hard that i wont fail bah. Friends told me that cognitive is a common sense module. very easy to score etc. but i don't think so. maybe i don't have common sense?!?? hahhahahas

and.... Friday is my marketing test. aiyooooooooo.. die! Just read up my 6p, seriously after reading it, nth goes into my brain. so many theory to rmb. WTF!

haix.. i still havent change. i promise myself not to be so last minutes liao. BUT.. end up... i still last minutes do my revision. and funny thing is... i havent touch download the 6p for my cognitive.

i guess .... i really hate cognitive bah. that's why dont bother to download. getting more and more slack liao.

All the module that i take right now, i guess i love the most is accounting bah.

wanna show u guys something...


(click to enlarge it)





this is my accounting result for my daily grade. well... i love Financial ACCOUNTING.
gdnite everyone.

No comments: