Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Was given 4days of MC due to injury.

I was injured at causepoint shopping centre, metro level 2 on monday. That day tripped and fell down onto a piece of metal. The metal cut my big toe.

Luckily karina was with me, she brought me to the Raffles medical centre to see doctor. The doctor really made me feel damn nervous. At first, he told me that i was in danger,and suggested me to go to the nearest hospital to do some xray and stitches.

That day, i cant even walk as my big toe kept bleeding. If people dont know, they might think i am kanna slashed by other people.

So, the doctor help me to call the ambulance and this is my first time sleeping inside! Omg.

after that, i headed to the nearest hosptial(yishun). The doctor help me to do 9 stitches on my left BIG TOE! omg. i tel u wad. is pain like hell -.-"

haiz super suay. Due to this incident, i cant take my test! :(

No comments: